Light Filtering Zebra Sheer Shades are also known as transitional shades. They offer both sheer and light filtering fabrics in the same shade, creating a zebra-like pattern. While raising them like traditional shades, you have the option to align the front and back segments for privacy or to allow some light to filter through. During the daytime, leave the shades open and gain an incredible view through the sheer vanes, or close them partially to shield your family and home from harmful UV rays and intense light. At night, shut them entirely for the privacy that you require.
Sheer Shades make a perfect addition to any room. Here’s why:
- Zebra Sheer Horizontal Shades feature both light-filtering and room-darkening fabrics. These dual-layered Sheer fabrics overlap and alternate to ensure adequate darkening and privacy while letting natural light in whenever you want it.
- Clean and contemporary in style, these sheer shades have 2¾” to 4 3/8” of semi-opaque fabrics and 2 to 2 ¾” of woven sheer fabric vanes.
- For bedrooms or media rooms, select the room darkening fabric color option, where 4 3/8” Room Darkening color vanes and 2 5/8” sheer fabric vanes alternate to ensure maximum privacy.
- Alternatively, don’t lose sight of the outdoors with the shade’s sheer fabrics, which let you view outside or let in more light when needed.
- Made from durable and firm polyester, these window coverings are easy to maintain and operate.
- Customize the metal chain to your precise needs. Keep the cords out of reach to make it child safe.
- Light Gap: The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance. The fabric will be 1 1/2 to 1 5/8th inch narrower than the shade /cassette valance width.